Thank you for your participation in our signature PowerBusiness Expo 2018: Business Opportunities Expo & Conference taking place on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018 the 2505 North West 87th Avenue COLONIA CENTRO, Doral, FL 33172.
Please take note of the following considerations for the event:
- All Exhibitors must bring their own dollies or tools to load and unload your exhibiting materials.
- Set-up Time: Exhibition (table) set up “will only” be allowed between 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Electrical: The ones who requested the electrical outlet should bring own extension cords.
- Exhibition Time: 02:00 – 7:00 PM. Official Opening Ceremony is scheduled for 5:00 pm.
- Dismantling Time: Exhibition (table) dismantling “will only” be allowed after 7:00 PM.
- ID: All exhibitors must bring business cards and must have proper I.D.’s to enter the Exhibition Hall. We request at least 2 participants per table to avoid unattended tables.
- Parking: Free
- Dress Code: It is Business Attire for exhibitors and guests.
- All exhibitors must keep and leave their areas clean. In case of damages, exhibitors will be charged for the cost of repairing damage to the facility, equipment, fixtures, and/or furniture.
- Exhibitors can not attach anything to the ceiling and/or fixtures. Exhibitors can not use nails, screws, tape and/or staples on walls and/or windows.
- No Smoking or burning of any kind (incense, cigarettes and/or candles. Smoking is permitted only in the designated outdoor smoking areas).
- No alcoholic beverages may be served unless otherwise approved by management with appropriate liability insurance (“party insurance”) to be issued in advance.
- No gambling, singing or dancing shows.
- Please let us know if your company will offer any special discounts, prizes, etc to the visitors in order to announce them. All raffles will be done (held) every hour beginning at 3pm.